Gallium Antimondide (GaSb) is a single crystal grown by special LEC method,used in infrared detector,LED,laser,transistor and thermostat photovoltaic system etc. As typified by GaSb, III-V group compound semicoductors are direct transition semiconductor,the bandgap of which is smaller than Si semiconductor, it can also tranfer the electromagnetic wave (length of 0.8um ~2.2um) in near-infrared area to electricity. Technically,solar cell based on GaSb is very difficult however research on II-VI group epi by MBE to GaSb substrate is now under study.
- Growth – LEC
- Type/Dopant – N-type/Te, P-type/Un-doped, Zn
- Diameter2inch ~ 4inchOrientation(100)・(110)・(111)～(611) For other orientation and off-orientation,please ask us.
- FinishingSingle side mirror polished, Double sides mirror polished, Epi-ready. For other treatment,please ask us.
- Thickness – 2inch: 500um, 3inch: 625um, 4inch：1000um For other thickness,please ask us.
- Others – For career concentration, resistivity, mobility, it can be specified within the allowable range.
10 in stock