InAs (Indium Aesenide) of III-V group compound is a single crystal made by LEC method. Wafer substrate is thinly sliced from single crystal ingot,then polished to epi-ready. InAs can be used in different wide areas such like measurement and analysis as infrared detector element by performing epitaxial layer to wafer substrate.
- Growth – LEC
- Type/Dopant – N-type/S, Un-doped, P-type/Zn
- Diameter – 2inch ~ 3inchOrientation(100)・(110)・(111)～(611)For other orientation and off-orientation,please ask us.
- Finishing – Single side mirror polished, Double sides mirror polished, Epi-ready. For other treatment,please ask us.
- Thickness2inch: 500um, 3inch: 625um For other thickness,please ask us.
- Others – For career concentration, resistivity, mobility, it can be specified within the allowable range.